Saturday, August 14, 2010

Annual Blackwater Reunion

I got a call today from Charles A. Cox. I sure enjoyed talking with him. He is one of the organizers behind the annual Blackwater High School reunion. This photo was taken in 2008. The church across the street purchased the building and has completed significant repairs and improvements. When I took this picture, I could easily see that someone had put all new windows in the building, and that the building and grounds were well maintained. I knew somebody was taking care of that building, but I didn't know who, until Mr. Cox called today. It's the church across the street, and they host the reunions inside the old high school each year. Mr. Cox maintains the mailing list for the annual reunions. Anybody interested in getting on the mailing list to be notified of next year's Blackwater High School reunion is encouraged to contact Mr. Cox at: Charles A. Cox, Rt. 1 Box 1847, Dryden VA 24243. His telephone number is (276) 546-1390.

No comments:

Post a Comment